শনিবার, ১৯ ফেব্রুয়ারী, ২০১১

Lady Gaga: ‘I’m On The Drunk Diet’


Lady Gaga‘s ‘don’t try this at home’ health regime: The drunk diet.
The eccentric warbler dialled in to the Sirius Morning Mash Up this week and spoke about how she stays fit.

She said:
“I am on the drunk diet. I live my life as I want to, creatively. I like to drink whiskey and stuff while I am working. But the deal is I’ve got to work out every day, and I work out hung over if I am hung over. And it’s about the cross-training and keeping yourself inspired. I have to say, I do a ton of yoga.”
Gaga revealed last week that she smokes “a lot of pot” while channeling her creativity.

In an interview with 60 Minutes, Gaga said, “I smoke a lot of pot when I write music. I’m not gonna sugar coat it for 60 Minutes that I’m some sober human being, ’cause I’m not. I drink a lot of whiskey and I smoke weed when I write.

“I don’t do it a lot because it’s not good for my voice. I don’t wanna encourage kids to do drugs, but… what artists do wrong, is they lie. I don’t wanna lie to my fans.”
Each to their own. But this could well explain the whole circus. Oh, Gaga!

source: Oh, the scandal!

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন